“Stressed when spelled backwards actually mean desserts” -anonymous
“Milk-tea” just mentioning the name brings smiles on our faces. Images of caramel swirling on top, the sweet gentle aroma of milk and a hint of tea, the pearls or puddings dancing in a circular motion gives you satisfying feeling. Milk-tea cafes has been sprouting almost everywhere nowadays but finding one where you can personalize and build your own is quite unique. Thus, we give you: BUILTEA.
Address: O Residences, Mandalagan, Bacolod City
- From Central Market, ride Bata or Mandalagan -8php
- Tell the driver you will get down O Residences
- From the Main entrance of O Residences, walk straight and you will find it at the end of the hall, near the comfort rooms.
By Taxi, Grab or Hail
- Ask the driver that you will go to O Residences in Mandalaga
- Robinson’s mall – it’s found on the left side of Robinson’s Mall.
|The Cafe : BUILTEA|
The interior of the Cafe looks like what you would expect a milk-tea cafe to be: Sweet, dainty, with soft pastel colors and comfortable sofas and chairs.
They have Milk-tea Towers & Board games you may borrow
They practice the CLAYGO policy
As the name suggests you get to build your own tea, there are four liquid bases you may choose from such as: Milk Tea, Tea Latte, Yogurt and Fruit Tea. You may also choose as much as 3 sinkers and 2 toppings. Finally you may choose the sweetness level of your drink. The process was fast and easy. We got our drink in less than 10 minutes.
- They are using metal straws for their drinks.
- You can choose up to 3 sinkers and 2 toppings.
If you have anything to add for the improvement this post or would like us to correct or revise some information in this article feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rude comments and hate-speech will be deleted from the post in order to create a safe and judgement free zone for all of my readers, let’s spread positivity instead