They say good food makes good mood, and I, for one am not an exception. I appreciate good food but what I love most of all except for taste is PRESENTATION.
When I heard about Commune cafe I already set my expectations high but even then, Commune went beyond those bars. Of all the cafés I’ve been to, this is the one where au felt most at home. Their staffs were warm and welcoming, the place has a chill vibe that makes your feel at home. When I entered it I thought of “Osaka”, how warm and friendly the people were and how comfortable I felt in it, that’s how I felt here.
Address: 36 Polaris, Makati, Metro Manila
- Take a jeepney bound for Landmark at JP RIZAL Makati Ave. Get off at Durban Hotel, walk through Durban Hotel until you reach Polaris Street. Commune will be on your left.
The cafe+bar has a very cozy vibe upon entering, you’ll be greeted with views of long tables with high bar stools, black walls which they creatively design using chalks and printouts and cozy nooks with comfortable chairs. The second floor is reserved usually for events.
Their menu boasts of four original coffee beans grown and harvested locally namely: Barako, Sagada, Peaberry and the Commune blend. These premium coffee beans are sure to give you that kick of caffeine you need to start your day well. They also offer a variety of snacks, pasta and juices.
|Commune’s Latté Art Experience|
Their latté art comes in different characters such as cats, pandas etc. and did I forget to mention that they have a real cat in the cafe too?
- Their latté art comes when you order their cappuccino.
- Be sure to check how big their servings are or else you’d get more food than you can take.
- They are located in the popular area of Poblacion, be sure to check out the place for other popular spots and restaurants.
- Check our their website for their menu and more: http://www.commune.ph/menu/#coffee
- Visit their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/CommunePH/
If you have anything to add for the improvement this post or would like us to correct or revise some information in this article feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rude comments and hate-speech will be deleted from the post in order to create a safe and judgement free zone for all of my readers, let’s spread positivity instead.