A girl needs few things to be happy, a little bit of make up, a little bit of shoes and a little bit of dessert to get through the day.
The month of love is here and Valentine’s Day is just around the corner so here’s our Valentine’s Day special for those who’d like to throw in a little bit of sweetness in their life. Single? In a relationship? Status Complicated or Relationship Status: Hungry? This one’s for you!
We just might’ve found the best avocado graham in Bacolod City and it’s so delectable I’m bound speechless so I’ll just let the photos do the talking:
- Ride a Jeepney named: Mandalagan or Bata from Central Market- 8 php to 10 php
- Ask the driver that you will go down at “Sorrento”
- From Sorrento turn right and walk straight for about 30 seconds and the first cafe you will see in front of Megaworld would be Overaux Cafe
By Taxi, Grab or Hail
- Ask the driver that you will go to Overaux Cafe, the street beside Sorrento in front of Megaworld.
|THE CAFE: OVERAUX THE CHILLIN’ ZONE|
The cafe gives off a rustic mixed with modern vibes with its wood embellished ceilings and striped walls. It has a clean toilet complete with soap, handwash and tissue paper.
The Cafe offers a complete set of meal from appetizers to desserts but their best seller is their Nacho fries which looked really palatable in person. Also, one of their new culinary invention is their Avocado-Graham Shake, note though that it isn’t in the menu but the chef would whip it up for you if you ask the staff.
|THE AVOCADO GRAHAM SHAKE|
Too good for words all I’ve got to say is: Cravings satisfied and I’ll be back for more!
- Ask the staff that you will order Avocado Graham Shake because it isn’t included in their menu yet.
- Lacson Street is lined up with must-try cafes so be sure to walk around if you have the luxury of time
If you have anything to add for the improvement this post or would like us to correct or revise some information in this article feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Rude comments and hate-speech will be deleted from the post in order to create a safe and judgement free zone for all of my readers, let’s spread positivity instead