It certainly gives you a game of thrones feels, especially if you have an affinity with the Lannisters.
I felt like Cersei sitting on the Iron Throne to be honest, or Lucy Pevensie meeting on the Stone Table with Aslan. From it’s Lion inspired decors, Royalty vibes and dark wooden pannels one would never think that you’re still in Bacolod City. It has this surreal feeling to it that you just can’t explain.
Don Esteban Guanzon’s dream dwelling place that now houses “Kampana Cafe”. Is just a stone’s throw away from Bacolod, Negros Occidental, located in Alijis-Murcia City Road it opened its doors to the public December of 2018 just in time for the holidays. For years it’s doors have been shut and one cannot help but wonder what surprise lurks behind those castle-like gates and tall-standing towers and yet, the long wait is now over.
- From Bacolod central market ride Mansilingan jeepney or La Salle jeepney going to Libertad Public Market (8 pesos)
- Get on a jeepney named: “Murcia” (15 pesos going to Kampana Cafe)
- The waiting area of Murcia is usually in front of Jolibee Libertad.
- Tell the driver you will get off Kampana Cafe
- There are atleast 7 Lion-inspired decors all around the castle, how many did you find?
- There’s a trapdoor somewhere in the Castle, I wonder where it leads?
- The Castle has a total of 7 floors but for now only 2 floors are open to the public. Renovations are ongoing.
If you have anything to add for the improvement this post or would like us to correct or revise some information in this article feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Rude comments and hate-speech will be deleted from the post in order to create a safe and judgement free zone for all of my readers, let’s spread positivity instead!