They are cute, they are fluffy and they’d make the perfect cuddle-buddy if only they can be kept as pets. THE PANDA.
When we talk about Pandas we think about cuddles, warmth and genuine love for these cute creatures. So when I heard that there’s a newly opened Panda Themed Cafe in the city of smiles I didn’t lose time visiting it and boy, I didn’t disappoint.
Address: Brgy. Mansilingan (near Adela Market)
- Ride a jeepney bound for Mansilingan from Central Market. (10php) The jeepneu passes directly in front of the cafe so no worries.
- You will pass by Mansilingan church
- Look to your right and you will see the cafe right beside the road.
|Cafe Mea’s Interior|
Cafe Mea’s interior is showered with pandas of different poses and sizes. Pandas are scattered in their walls inside picture frames, on the ceiling with their lamps to the floor. They have a corner especially devoted for taking pictures filled with stuffed toys and inflatable panda balloons.
|Cafe Mea’s Menu|
The cafe’s menu offers a variety of dishes for different taste, what I loved most is that they even offer A “vegie” version of nachos fries which some of my vegan friends would really love. Also, watch out for their best-sellers, there’s a reason why they are the best. I tried their strawberry shake and beefy nachos fries and it was so delicious I finished it in just 10 minutes. Lastly, their serving is very generous, you’ll really get what you paid for.
|Cafe Mea’s Panda Experience Treat|
The cafe opens around 2 in the afternoon and staring 3PM it’s guests may use their Panda-onesies for free! It takes being in their panda cafe to a whole new level. I really enjoyed posing in their picture zones and feeling like a panda for a while. You must try it too!
- Their beef nachos fries is to die for so I really recommend you to try it, the secret is in their original sauce.
- They have very accommodating staffs and fast service.
- Check our their Facebook page to find out more:https://www.facebook.com/CafemeaBacolodPH/
If you have anything to add for the improvement this post or would like us to correct or revise some information in this article feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Rude comments and hate-speech will be deleted from the post in order to create a safe and judgement free zone for all of my readers, let’s spread positivity instead.